Saturday 3 March 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj lipstick

Hey Everyone!


Hope everyone is well and having a lovely weekend!


As I've mentioned before I love MAC make up.  Although expensive it's worth the investment as their products are amazing!.


MAC have a line of products (mainly lipsticks) called Viva Glam with proceeds going to MAC's aids fund.  I already own the previous Viva Glam Lipstick and lipgloss by Lady GaGa, so was excited to hear about Nicki Minaj bringing one out!


Because I had signed up for MAC's newsletter, I received a code to order the lipstick before it went on general sale in the UK, so promptly took them up on their offer!




It's a very bright pink, its meant to be a yellowish pink, but personally I feel, once on its more of a bluish pink.




Although I love the colour, personally I feel it needs to be blotted a few times and abit of lip balm under it or clear gloss over it as it seems to go quite "cakey" on my lips, even so I adore the colour on! (please excuse the awful photo! lol)




The lipstick is £13.50 (like most MAC lipsticks) and can be purchased here.


What do you think? Has anyone else bought this lipstick?


Love N Stuff
Shell
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment