Tuesday 13 March 2012

imPRESS nails

Hey lovelies!


Hope everyone is well!


Today I'm blogging about imPRESS nails.  I didn't find out about these amazing nails until they where part of last months GlossyBox, I didn't get any in my box but seen them on the website and really liked the look of them!  
Currently Boots sell them (as they are from America) and you can buy them instore or online they cost from £7.99 to £9.99.  They come in a variety of block colours, some patterns and there are French manicure ones as well.  The ones I chose are called "Vamp it up".






What makes them unique is they aren't quite a false nail (as they are really flexible) and not a nail wrap they seem to be a cross in-between and aren't too long either.
They come in 12 sizes in the pack, which you just measure up against your own nails then prep your nails with the enclosed prep pad then peel the tab off and stick them on (tab end at the cuticle) press down hard and that's them on, as easy as that!
It took me literally 5 mins to put them on and I put them on Thursday and its now Tuesday and they are still on!




I have totally fallen in love with these nails and already bought more!


What do you think?


Love N Stuff
Shell
xx

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these just abit too expensive for me :) maybe i can find some in a sale :) thanks for the fab post :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete