Tuesday 6 March 2012

Stencils Bowtique

Hey everyone!

Hope everyone is well and had a fabby weekend!

Today's post is about one of my very talented best friends little business called Stencils Bowtique.  She sells custom made hair clips, hair bands (both elasticated and metal), fascinators, and more recently quirky kitsch jewellery and shoe clips at extremely reasonable prices!

I own quite a few of her hair clips and they are fabby and something abit different!

Here are some examples of her work:
Hair Clips:

Hair Bands:

Jewellery:

Fascinators:
 Shoe Clips:

This is just a small selection of the sort of things she can do, and as I've said before she does custom orders so just ask!!

Please check her page out on facebook!

What do you guys think?

Love N Stuff
Shell
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I just did a post on bow ties! I would be so happy if you can check it out! Btw, love your blog! :)

    www.chicvadourbyb.blogspot.com

    xoxo Stay Glamours
    B.

    ReplyDelete